If technology is a catalyst, then mobile is a game changer. For decades, we’ve relied on computers and the internet to make our lives easier. Tasks were completed faster, allowing us to get more things done. The arrival of sophisticated mobile devices added an entirely new dimension to how tech products are utilised.
Apart from quick results, users now enjoy convenience too.
Many of us lead busy lives, with families and careers to attend to daily. Smartphones and tablets save us a few precious minutes every day. They enable us to pay our bills, purchase groceries and connect to people conveniently. The data below spells out our dependence on mobile devices.
• 91 % of adults have their mobile phones within arm’s reach
• From 2010 to 2016, the global mobile market was expected to grow from $3.4 billion to $ 22 billion
Nearly all sectors in society rely on these handy gadgets. However, their impact is felt most keenly by businesses. Companies, from home-based enterprises to Fortune 500 corporations, have been reaping the benefits of technology for years. It has been instrumental in streamlining business operations and delivering satisfactory service.
Mobile enables transaction processing and customer interaction on a broader scale. With it, doing business has never been easier. Judging by the Nielsen statistics below, it appears that today’s consumer thinks so too.
• 9 out of 10 mobile phone searches result in a purchase or a visit
• 75 % of mobile subscribers use their devices for shopping
• 52% of adult mobile phone owners use their devices while in a store to get help with purchasing decisions
If you’ve just started your own commercial venture, these stats might be impressive, but not enough to convince you to jump on the mobile bandwagon.
What if you were told that a mobile-friendly site is the key to getting higher ROI and getting your business noticed? Well, it’s possible to achieve both. How? You have to learn a thing or two about local search.
You must be aware that most mobile users browse the web on their devices. What you probably didn’t know is that half of these searches are local. In fact, fifty percent of the mobile searches done on Google platforms is for local information.
Local search optimisation has benefits for virtually all kinds of businesses.
• A small start-up serving a specific community will be more visible to searchers within that area.
• There’s an increased chance of sales conversions because you are easily accessible to consumers.
• Localising your promotional efforts means less competition from big multinational firms.
• It provides you with the opportunity to closely interact with prospective clients.
The success of your area-specific optimisation efforts is largely dependent on the SEO company you employ. Localised Search offers services that amps up your visibility within your target area.
ecommerce website design-Get e-commerce website design service by cybernician. Our web developers create world class online shop and e-commerce website at very low prices
website design company in delhi-Get website design in Delhi at very affordable prices. We design static, dynamic and eCommerce website for all india and also promote website through seo services, google adwords and SMO etc.